Friday, October 23, 2009

PDN Photoplus Expo

Ok, photo gear nerdness at full blast. I went to the Jacobs K. Javits Convention Center for the PDN Photo Expo today. Backdrops, Photo books, lighting equipment, tripods, bags, more photo books, oh yeah and there were cameras. Besides the big companies there were the usual suspects of little booths devoted to everything from photo business cards to women's "foto fashion". Sony even had a little race track set up and lit to play with their point & shoots. I got to spend a lot more time with my Canon EOS 5D that I WILL own, someday! There are lots of accessories out now to use it as an HD video camera. Canon released the new EOS 1Ds Mark IV and I stared lovingly at the beautiful Leica S system. The big mystery was the absence of the Red Camera, I thought there would be a presence as I'm very curious to see and learn more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment